[LRFlex] Re: leicareflex Digest V1 #54

  • From: Barney Kahn <thekahnman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 22:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

My name is David Burdoin,

I have never used a digital camera, and have really no
desire to do so, but I am afraid that it is the way of
the future, and going digital may become necessary
whether we like it or not.

The good news is there will a market for both film and
digital cameras during our lifetime and beyond.  Both
have their advantages and have you ever seen a digital
file turned into a slide for projection on a big
screen?

We probably don't want too!!!