[LRFlex] Re: leicareflex Digest V1 #199

  • From: Barney Kahn <thekahnman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:39:11 -0700 (PDT)

Using "F" (Flash) mode on R9 with studio flash
equipment

Mainly I set R9 to "F" mode, (shutter to 250 sec or
slower) then aim lens at grey card (about where my
subject is), press down on the "stopping down slider"
to set off flash and to get flash reading. Once I get
reading and set the f-stop to correct setting, would I
then press the shutter button to take the picture
while it's still in the "F" mode? Or take that
reading, set the camera mode to "M" then take the
picture?

I'm just wondering that once I have the f-stop set,
that pushing on the shutter button would take the
picture while the camera is still in the "F" mode...or
is the "F" mode ONLY for taking flash readings.

Thanks,

Barney