[LRFlex] Re: leica R lens on Digital boxes - Canoptikum

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 07:51:27 -0700

Wonderful, btw...I am about to use the Pentax 50mm 1.4 Super Takumar..on the 20D...the first "good" lens I ever got, in the 1960's...

and I just shot an Arizona sunrise with the R Summilux 80mm 1.4... I may show one or two shots later today if time allows......

Steve

Dave Saalsaa wrote:
Oh what fun, Douglas. Can you put LTM lenses on it too and still focus to infinity?
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>