[LRFlex] Re: leica R lens on Digital boxes

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:53:21 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stasys Petravicius" <stasys1@xxxxxxx>
To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 8:36 AM
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: leica R lens on Digital boxes

on 12/28/04 3:30 PM, Steve Barbour at kididdoc@xxxxxxx wrote:

checking with you cus...several of us are playing
now with leica R lenses on digital slrs... esp
Canons...I have a Canon 20D... as well as R8 and
R9... and use them...

potentially important to the  Leica R group,  I
hope it will be  fully acceptable and  encouraged
to discuss leica R/digital  subjects here, with
the  interest and input of many,  and the support
of all...

Steve

www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm
Go ahead. I have an R back on order. Stasys

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm