[LRflex] Re: introduction wrap-up

  • From: Doug Herr <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:40:56 -0500 (EST)

fdr@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Ooo whee, here I thought I was making a rather clever comment, a verbal
>description of the who, what, where, (why) and when I saw and experienced
>on the Vancouver streets.

My experience is that humor or cleverness rarely comes across through e-mail or
other internet media as it was intended.  I've learned (sort of) to save humor
for face-to-face conversation where facial expressions and tonal inflections
can add meaning to words.

I think we need a distraction.  here's a new picture:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/anatidae/euwi01.html

Totally on-topic, too.  I used an R8 with DMR digital back and a 560mm f/6.8
Telyt.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com