[LRFlex] Re: interesting coffee break

  • From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:32:45 -0600

Doug
Mourn you may, But somehow I have this strange feeling that you could get great results from even a glass plate camera.
P.S. Have freezer space for rent cheap :-)

From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: interesting coffee break
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 07:49:44 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Dave Saalsaa <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Andy, the sad part of the Kodachrome saga was the new processor only costs
> about $50,000 each which is way less than the original. But it was about a
> year too late in making it's debut.
>
> Dave

History is littered with the corpses of great products that missed their window of opportunity. Kodachrome is probably doomed within the next few years and I will mourn its passing.