[LRFlex] Re: interesting coffee break

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:55:41 -0600

Andy, the sad part of the Kodachrome saga was the new processor only costs about $50,000 each which is way less than the original. But it was about a year too late in making it's debut.
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:54:13 -0600

Keven, my sincere hope is that Leica can come forth with the DMR in April as they state. They claim it is a software problem and indeed if it is true, it is conceivable they will be able to rectify the problem and ship as promised. My fear, however, is that this may not be the real problem and there may be more to the story.

Dave