[LRflex] Re: inactivity?

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:50:46 -0700

I showed: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/Sumas_sign.htm

and Bob teased:

>Are you sure you weren't working a little Magic Marker there?
>
>That sign exhibit a suspiciously Young-ian Humor...
>
>Now get out therre and shoot; we miss your Local Critters!
>
>Bob

------------------

G'Mornin, Bob!

No magic marker here.. I swear!   But it did appeal to my warped
sense of humour!

We saw the sign on the way down, but had no time to stop.  I  **HAD**
to find it on the way back, for my trip would not have been complete
without that sign!  (I have a small collection of '"odd sign" shots,
from around the world, and I love adding to it!)

Another one of my favourites (shown before) is
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/souvenir_jireh.htm

BTW: The main operation has a sign proclaiming it as "The Udder Pride
Dairy". :-)

As for the critters... not a one, this last week!  Sorry!

Cheers!

David.

Limited Edition Prints at: http://www.telyt.com/
Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt