[LRflex] Re: images Normandy

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 15:28:22 +0200

Steve Barbour wrote:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/France2009/albert1b.jpg.html

Nice structures Steve.
Dereclict buildings and time passing , a wonderful subject.
I had never realised this Belgian king was so famous there - where I live, near Belgium, this passes un-noticed.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/France2009/msmlasable_001.jpg.html

Wonderful light - you performed extremely well here again as I know how treacherous these can be. For anyone who doesn't know the place, you should know that those sands , which are soon to be digged away, are incredibly difficult to get right in those light conditions; which Steve has.
Kudos !

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/France2009/twob.jpg.html

You got here the very spirit of those chapels - I can almost feel the cool and mild dampness

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/France2009/dunesb.jpg.html

Morning light? Superb!
Where was it taken?

Thanks for sharing Steve
Amitiés
Philippe, waiting for his third helping :-)

M8  and Summicron 50/2 DR and  35/2 pre IV

thanks,

Steve