[LRflex] Re: heron

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 08:32:42 +0100

+1

On top of keeping a stables of sharp old lenses I see you're loving new technologies for what they bring :-)
Me too!

Keep them coming.

Amities
Philippe

Le 12 janv. 15 à 02:41, William Abbott a écrit :

Steve,

Nice eye, great reflexes ...

Lovely bird, sharp as a tack. The reflection of the bird in the water makes it for me.

Best,

Bill

On Jan 11, 2015, at 06:11, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

best, recommend look large.....

we were at Cosumnes Bird Sanctuary, outside Sacramento yesterday, saw this great blue heron....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/2015/gbh1.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/2015/gbh1.jpg.html >

then suddenly Tara yelled "there she goes" or some such, I turned, got one shot .....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/2015/gbh2.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/2015/gbh2.jpg.html >

Leica 180mm f2.8 lens wide open, manual focus, with focus peaking, on a Fuji XT-1.

thanks,

Steve

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE