[LRflex] Re: head nurse...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:17:08 -0700

On Dec 16, 2008, at 11:48 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

She can't be that bad Steve, at least in the hospital  ;-)

nah...she's tough but very nice...

Nice  take, lens, and camera.

merci

BTW what's the thing that reads what she thinks called? What is it for?

that's a BS button, she pushes the button and it recites something not very nice...

Give her a hug from Lorraine, she sure can't refuse this, can she?

no way, et merci,

amities,

Steve

Amitiés
Philippe

Steve Barbour wrote:

Every unit of the hospital needs a tough head nurse, like this one from our clinic,

to help keep things moving...

One wrong step, she hits the button...the one recites a variety of shocking messages...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/debbullshitfr.jpg.html

(maybe we need one over at the LUG Forum...)

thanks,

Steve