[LRflex] Re: hats... paris [will be paris]

  • From: Philippe AMARD <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:27:56 +0200

Very subtle shot Steve - it has a touch of eternity to it - I
like the soft tones showing in spite of the stark contrast, the
gloss on the pillars and the absence of reflection in the
window, the structure of the hats and the harmony of the
colours. It has a rhythm of its own - given by the verticals -
that leads the eye to discover the display progressively. A real
invitation to strolling in the steets of Paris and a true
materspiece it is!
I do wish I could see it on paper as I guess the finest details
are missing in reduced digital form.

Thanks for sharing
Phileicangenieux