[LRflex] Re: friday flowers - Aram

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 20:00:47 +0200

Thanks for the flowers Aram.
And I feel relieved your sore eye is getting better. I have had this experience myself; hurts ! But all is well now, so I do wish you likewise.

Bien amicalement
Philippe

Aram Langhans wrote:

Thanks to all for the good wishes and for viewing my flowers and comments.
I think I will shoot today on this wonderful sunny Sunday in Yakima. Eye feels fine. Aram