[LRflex] Re: flowers in the desert...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 14:53:22 -0700

At 05/08/2007, you wrote:
here, in Arizona,  we had a little rain...then suddenly a few flowers...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/flowers1.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/flowers.jpg.html

M8  Noctilux 50mm  at  f1   IR filter  ISO 160...

Hi Steve!

Nice use of colour ... the flowers are great. But, this is one of those cases where I think you'd have been better off with an SLR and just a wee bit closer... for a little more flower and a wee bit less background.

Both shots reminded me of the Vizciano Desert (near Guerrero Negro) in 1994... just a month after they'd suffered massive flooding, and the desert was in full bloom.

Thanks, once again, for sharing!