[LRFlex] Re: dyed-in-the-wool (fixer?) dinosaurs

  • From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:10:25 -0500

there is no reason that the intellegence to make a wonderful miniaturized printing station could not be

done for even less than this, putting the graphics and printing capablilty
of a PC into a very small package.

I've always wanted a printer attached to the back of my laptop in lieu of dragging an extra piece of hardware around

Having the capablilty to churn out glorious 8x10's as good as those from a
lab on site to sell or put on display in a gallery, etc. right then and
there could be very tempting for this dinasaur! The other day some French
tourists got all misty eyed and excited when I was out shooting with the
IIIf along out tourist waterfront in San Diego..and had to see what I was up
to (they had a Japanese digital camera but evidentially remembered what a
real camera was!)

Face it there are people who know and admire quality though they may be dinosaurs just like us

Regards
Andy