[LRflex] Re: dinner and discussion

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 21:19:40 -0700

On Apr 5, 2008, at 9:14 PM, Andy Wagner wrote:
Doug, Dave
I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. It was great meeting the people behind the E-Mails. Those of you who haven't had the chance or are fencing it--make it a point to pick up Doug's book. "She that must be obeyed" didn't bite on the fact that if I got a DMR I could produce the same quality of shots--BUT I TRIED!!!! One of the things that was discussed was the possibility of as many of as possible getting together at one of the more photogenic areas of the US. We tossed around Yosemite and Yellowstone. I like to be forward enough to poll the group with the following questions.
(1) Would you be interested in the group getting together?

yes

(2) If yes Where would you like to meet

Canyon  de  Chelly

wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dave Saalsaa wrote:

>I had the pleasure of having pizza with Doug H. and Andy last night at a
>local pizza place in Whitewater, Wi.

Dave, it was a great pleasure to visit with you again and to meet Andy. Unfortunately our ladies were unable to attend but that made it more of a guys' night out. One thing we talked about last night that ought to include the entire list is the idea of a 'flexers pow- wow. In North America, Yellowstone was one suggestion, but if I'm hearing Andy correctly any of the US national parks would do just fine (likewise with me).

It was a delightful evening in a beautiful town with great company and I'll bet Andy has lots and lots of stories he hasn't told us yet :-)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Regards