[LRflex] contest Rockwell

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:38:18 +0100

Hi all
Rockwell is organizing a
Ken Rockwell's Photo Contest
So I send in a picture with a lot of colors since I know that is what he likes
;-)
He will pick his winner from the 25 pictures that got most votes from us all.
So
maybee you want to take a look at mine, and
if you like it you may even want to vote for it.
And maybee you want to tell me what you think of it, because it is "different"
so i am very curious.
Thank you ;-)
Greetings, Axel
(Click on the picture for a bigger view, i like it better that way)
http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?op=ken-rockwells-photo-contest-2012&sub=Contest&utm_source=rflaid21866&utm_medium¯filiate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_term=Other
you may have to scroll up after you clicked , I have to ...