[LRflex] chipaye..

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: LUG Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MUG Users <MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LRF <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, DUG <digitalusersgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SeePhoto Talk <seephoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:28:29 -0700

many have seen the recent images of Chipaye and her sister, becoming more comfortable here...

When I saw the magnificent film, Out of Africa,  last evening...

it pushed me to return to the early images of Chipaye in our hospital,

just after her arrival from Congo, Africa...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/chipaye.jpg.html

thanks for looking, as well as for your comments,

Steve