[LRflex] Re: childhood...

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 10:37:27 +0200

You are right Steve, this photo has the charm of the Doisneau, Depardon, when
they photographed Paris But, could you tell me where this 'square" is located?
BTW, we french have kept the term "square", pronounced skoo-ar to name a ...
"garden square" in the city!

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France