[LRflex] Re: buddy the Kat passes

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:33:29 +0100

Sorry to read about this Sonny.

Mitzi, Alice's, well, our cat, is 11 years old, and I know that even if I wasn't that much into cats when she adopted us back then, I'll be missing her terribly when she meets Buddy...

So sorry.

Amitiés
Philippe

Le 19 déc. 12 à 21:17, Sonny Carter a écrit :

Buddy the Kat has passed away. We found him on the front porch step last night.

He was born in Japan, lived in the West Village of Manhattan, then came to live most of his life in Natchitoches. He made the transition from apartment cat to hunter in no time.

Over the years he became photo star with perfect mackerel tabby markings, and some funny antics.

We'll miss the old guy.

http://www.sonc.com/buddy_guards_the_car.htm

http://www.sonc.com/reboot_buddy.htm
--