[LRflex] Re: appel gallery

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:04:19 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations Doug!

Wonderful Images, Wonderful Animals, and Wonderful News!

I hope you sell plenty of prints to pay for the glass used in their creation
and capture.

I'm in Michigan and have neither the access or the funds to go to the Santa
Barbara gallery to see them in person or to purchase any prints, but I can
offer sincere appreciation and encouragement for your endeavours.

Richard Ward

Life is hard...but I just take it one photograph at a time.
~•~
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take" Wayne Gretzky
~•~
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows or Gates?
~•~
It's okay to be stupid. Just don't be gung-ho about it.