[LRflex] Re: appel gallery

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:08:53 -0700 (PDT)

Doug
If flights are open I'll make it a point to get out there. As Dr. T would say
GOOD ON YOU

------  >--
Regards
YXAndy

--- On Tue, 8/11/09, wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] appel gallery
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 5:46 PM

A couple of days ago I mentioned that I had gone through my photos and
picked out what I thought was the cream of the crop... the point behind the
excersize was to put a presentation together for the owner of Appel Gallery
(appelgallery.com), here in Sacramento.

I made my presentation today and the gallery will be representing some of
my photos:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/gallery

For the sake of listers in the Sacramento area I'll post a note once the
prints are in the gallery.  The owner remarked about the detail and color
quality, particularly in the 11" x 14" Ferruginous Hawk print.  All of the
photos chosen were made with the R8/DMR, most were made with the 280mm f/4
APO.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com