[LRflex] Re: anne...

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRF reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 16:42:32 -0600

The fatal flaw so far hasn't killed me dead yet, and I'm shooting a
summilux.

I rarely shoot a frame that doesn't get cropped, so maybe I would be
cropping the fatality right out of my shot anyhow, maybe not.

I even put a 24mm Nikkor on it and it looks pretty dang good.  Sadly the
rear element is damaged some, so it is not really usable.

I like that I can focus a bright viewfinder in a dark room at f 8 or f 11,
something I never was able to do before with any camera.   Focus assist and
auto iso is a near miracle.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/