[LRflex] Re: an interesting comparison of S2

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:06:53 -0500

On Feb 29, 2012, at 5:30 PM, George Lottermoser <imagist3@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Feb 29, 2012, at 2:53 PM, Richard Ward wrote:
>
>> Will read at first convenient opportunity, but let's see if 'The Great
>> Carsoni' can guess what's in the envelope :-D...
>
> Yeah - you don't need to read it.
>
> (unless you want to know the down side of the "other one" ;~)

To Late!!
Already read it. :-D

Came away wanting to buy Lotto Tickets to buy 'one' of the cameras discussed
and sincerely wondering what exactly the appeal of the 'second' camera would be?

The drubbing handed out by 'one' of the cameras upon the 'other' was so severe
it could have been written by an ad exec, yet the writing was to gifted with
typos and sprinkled with grammatical errors to have been the spawn of any
committee of "MadMen".

I sincerely felt bad for the 'other' camera and wished it's maker could have
ridden over the horizon to save it a'la the calvary in a John Ford Western.

Richard in Michigan