[LRflex] Re: adapter question...

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:58:17 -0700

From: "Steve Barbour" <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:40 PM
To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: adapter question...

I agree, Steve. And I programmed one of them to match the f-4 of my 35-70 zoom, and it did not meter correctly. I can't remember if it over exposed or under exposed, but it was not right. I had to set it back to f-2.0 and then it worked just fine. It was such a pain I am not inclined to repeat the experiment to refresh my memory as to the exposure problems. I'll just continue to use f-2.0 as the max aperture and be "happy". Besides, that way I know when checking the EXIF when I am using a Leica lens. None of my canon mount lenses are 2.0.

Aram

aperture. A few of them can be programmed to change the max aperture to match the lens you're actually using.

I got one of these but the programming instructions are perfectly impossible to understand...