[LRflex] adapter + bellows

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 11:14:27 +0200

Thanks, David
I'd forgotten all about the "extension factor" - there's too much
automatic stuff around that lets you forget the basics.
I tried it out yesterday evening with UBL (UltraBrightLED) lighting,
cold, very bright and constant day light temperature light - much better
than flash - and it works perfectly.
Cheers
Douglas