[LRflex] Re: a mildly interesting read on Stock Photo Market

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:58:29 -0400

Tina, if I read and understand Reid's article properly, you deserve my
sympathies in the loss of an income stream and a way to be a Photo Professional
in a sustainable manner.
Richard

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."