[LRflex] Re: a little boy then and now...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:42:39 -0700

On Jun 18, 2008, at 10:05 PM, Otto Rath wrote:

Hi Steve,

I too like the photos of Aldrick and family, but in
the shot "and now in clinic" the skintone is too dark.
perhaps the M8 meter is affected by the white
background?

the skin tone is very dark, especially in the summer Arizona sun, but I think you are right...

thanks, Steve

regards Otto Rath

--- Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

aldrick at discharge from the hospital,  several
years ago...(from my
book)

http://www.solio.us/gallery/PAW/aldrickdc

and now in clinic...

http://www.solio.us/gallery/PAW/aldrick

Current image... M8  Cron 50mm DR mod'd...

thanks for looking,

Steve