[LRflex] Re: Yugoslavians [was Voja Mitrovic, Printer]

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:11:19 -0700 (PDT)

David,
    doesn't that just mean Yugoslavians are just following on in the tradition
of the great multi-discplinarian scientist and inventor Nikola Tesla!
[link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla]

From those "Authoritative Scientific Giants" which are Adam and Jamie from that
classic of western civilization: The Mythbusters! He was an incredible
genuis...
and incredible 'eccentric' as well. (eccentric equalling complete nutjob, to
quote Adam accurately)

Alas, someday soon, everyone will probably think Tesla is just a Car Company.
Like Barney is a purple dinosaur, not a deputy in Mayberry,
Ice-T is an actor on Law and Order, not a violent rap artist,
and The A-Team, The Addams Family, and Bewitched, are Movies, not TV Shows.

Richard in Michigan