[LRflex] Re: Yosemite panos plus

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:01:29 +0100

Nice panos Bill, very enjoyable views and superb stitching.

My favourite is
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/154242-3/20090227-L1092685ValleyView.jpg
It looks like - well executed - HDR.

The first two might have gained being shot in portrait mode - maybe the crop factor of the DMR is the cause.
I  guess portrait mode will be the next step in your pano gear DIYing.

All very good to excellent in any case, and another enticement for anyone to visit the place.
Thanks for sharing.
Bien cordialement de Metz
Phili^^e

William B. Abbott III wrote:

David, Howard, Philippe, et al.,

Here are two panos I made with my homemade adapter last week in Yosemite National Park over in the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California. The panos were made with the "Edit in Photoshop" command in Lightroom 2 using the "Auto" alternative in Photoshop.

Remember that I optimized the adapter for a Elmarit-R 19mm lens but it turned out to seem to work just as well with the Vario 21-35mm lens. These panos used the Vario in the 21mm setting.

I've included a couple of other pictures as well.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/wbabbott3/Yosemite_2009/

Comments and suggestion welcome.

Bill