[LRflex] Yesteryear's Rolleiflex 3003 experiences

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:47:27 -0700

Dear Douglas,
Thanks for your comments and please keep us posted on your adventures
with the QBM-to-EOS Novoflex adapter.
I just love everything about the 3003 - too bad they didn't continue
on a wonderful idea.
To echo your previous wish, it would be just wonderful to have a R10
like it with modular film and digital interchangeable backs.  I took
sooooo many Velvia and K64 plus Ektachrome 100 slides in the late
eighties and the nineties with my 3003 system.  Some of the 3003 film
results from yesteryear are now at my FLICKR site.

Venezia
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecky/sets/72157594435520065/

Provence
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecky/sets/72157600143083512/

Brazil
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecky/sets/72157600143440571/

Thanks for looking.  Will add Mexico a la 3003 when I have time.
Cheers, Eric
------------------------------
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 00:03:13 +0200
From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: More: Yesterday's LeiCanon experience

Douglas Sharp wrote:

I too miss a QBM adapter with focus confirmation, but I am gradually
getting around to trying all my Rollei and Zeiss QBM lenses on a 20D
with a straightforward QBM/EOS adapter I bought from Novoflex, as well
as running some film through my "New" 3003.
More on the focus confirmation adapters when they arrive. Maybe I can
even find out who makes them.
Cheers
Douglas