[LRflex] Xmas Day Pix

  • From: H&E Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 15:00:27 -0800

From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Xmas Day Pix
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 23:25:37 +0100

Le 26 déc. 12 à 22:58, David Young a écrit :

>> Hi Flexers
>> About two in the afternoon, after brunch and before the BIG evening
>> meal
>> it started to snow and we felt very much in the Christmas spirit.
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-
>> users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2012/SnowFallw.jpg.html
>
> Howard, that's not snow... that's just "a dustisng"!

We could have done with a dusting here :-)

> Ya gotta come back, for another visit, and we'll show you snow.
>
> Nice pic, though!   And Miss O is, indeed, a cutie!

Indeed, and is it Granny in the background who wears a likeness to her
that is striking! A beautiful pair of smiles too.

Amitiés
Philippe

Hi Philippe,
Yes that is grandma Esther in the background. Fortunately all my girls look
more like their mother than me!
Happy Holidays
Howard