[LRflex] Re: Xavier's Photos

  • From: Philippe AMARD <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 19:29:43 +0200

David, Xavier, Alex, list et al.

We're all a lucky bunch to share so much, and D&R on top of it
all (wink).

I like Xavier's shot of the meccano set, that lense works
wonders.
The one on -is it Palais de Chaillot- square, is whether you know
D&R or not, a +++ snap as it delivers a very peaceful and happy
atmosphere of happy people in a famous place.
Great shots Xavier, keep shooting as you do, you have a style and
no need for a signature at all.

Weather: crossing my fingers for the Leicky four to enjoy a very
nice weather while crossing and on the continent, and to share
as memorable moments as we did in Paris.

David: my address is the one you find in my messages to the
list.
I'll send you Leica's, sorry, Alice's off line.

Till then, have fun on landscapes, butterflies, birds, channel
tunnels, and so much more, but we DO want to know about the 10th
R, so mind the gap and the German Pilse (wink).

Regards to everyone out there.
Phileicangenieux in Alsace