[LRflex] Re: Winter view - 21mm lens comparison

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:02:42 +0100

Hi Aram,
as you can see from the shots - warm is exactly what we need at the
moment :-)

Yes, the Yashica tends to have a colour rendition more like the Zeiss
lenses made for the Contax RTS - I suppose this is intentional for users
of the Contax/Yashica system.

What amazed me was the edge-to-edge sharpness of the Yashica lens. Not
bad at all for a 21mm.

Cheers
Douglas