[LRFlex] Re: Will it ever arrive?

  • From: Doug Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:28:56 -0800

I'm curious... how many of us NEED to add a digital SLR to the arsenal, vs,
how many WANT to.  There are many legitimate reasons one would need to
purchase a digital body right away but I suspect there's a lot of jumping on
the bandwagon too.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com