[LRflex] Wide open

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:57:21 +0200

Thanks for looking David.

Unfortunately, not many owl on the Marne theses days even less one sighed
specimen...

High ISO, wide open? Hmmm, what sort of information should we look for by
this test?

What sort of subject would reveal more?

In the coming weeks, my photog in Alfort said I would get a Olympus for a
few hours, to test. If this happens, it would be nice to prepare some
campaign.

Cheers.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.