[LRflex] Why is this lady smiling?

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 11:29:29 -0700

Last weekend, we had the great pleasure of having Ed Schwartzreich
(of LHSA fame)  and his wife come and visit for a couple of days.

One day we took a drive out to Calling Lake, in behind  Highland
Valley Copper - the biggest open pit mine in North America.

Indeed, Julie is smiling...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Smiles.html

Because, out there, we were looking for a band of wild horses... and
this is what she saw...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Foal.html

We also had the good fortune to see (but not photograph) a bear, a
coyote, a deer and two Elk.  Sorry, no Moose for you, today!

Thanks for looking ...

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.
David Young - Photographer