[LRflex] Re: Why anyone....

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:52:07 -0400

> you've really captured some outstanding moments
> at this rodeo David

Right you are George, he certainly has.

It is yet Another reason why he was shooting in inclement weather, too.
Sometimes to most direct path to outstanding images which are both unique and
interesting is to be shooting when others wouldn't be out shooting or in
situations others wouldn't go for images.

R. in Mi.

Basic research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
                                                     Wernher von Braun