[LRflex] Re: Why I love...

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:45:20 -0700

Hi David,

Good one! :-) Don't you love it when the antler critters wander by like this
and or you look out the front window to yard and there's a couple of doe's
and three or 4 young one's being cared for! :-) It's such a regular thing
around here now, I don't run for a camera anymore if there's only one or two
of them! :-)

cheers,
ted