[LRflex] Re: Why?

  • From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:00:52 -0600

Doug -

You've gracefully articulated a version of what got me hooked -
here's the first snap I ever shot with a 35mm camera and printed (in
my school's darkroom) - the neg's long gone but I scanned the only
print:

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/35617543

Ironically, it has certain qualities I've been chasing ever since....

Bob Palmieri