[LRflex] Re: Who has tried to create a Digital Lomo?

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:19:56 -0700

On Oct 19, 2009, at 12:14 PM, Miha Golobic wrote:

Xavier,

there is no need to apologize at all! This list gathers all sorts of Leica afficianados from different parts of our Planet, hence uncommon and somethimes difficult to remember names. Enjoy the Lomo approach to photography (I imagine you are acquainted with the 10 golden rules of Lomography:-))

and how lomography is related to mamography...

Steve

Cheers,
Miha

2009/10/19 Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Miha,

Please apologies for having mistaken your name. It was late at night, did not take my pills then ;) ;)

However, I like the lenses presented in the link your offered. I'll look deeper. Especially now that I know the Digital Lomo is just a software on the Apple i-phone

cheers

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [LRflex] Re: Who has tried to create a Digital Lomo?
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:57:11 +0200

Mark,

Thanks for the link.

Actually those lens are easier to use than the famous LensBabies lens.

I'm afraid that th ultimate LOMO trendy Digital Camera is .... the Apple Iphone

http://www.iphoneappreviews.net/2009/07/14/lomo-camera/

I should have thought of it before:
-crappy sensor
-Intel 386 bugged processor for lens computation
-trendy mobile phone

Honnest, where have I been all these months?

Kind ones

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 20:59:49 +0200
From: miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xavier, you can try this: http://www.subjektiv.de/index_en.php

Cheers,
Miha

2009/10/18 Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Any leaks about a solution for R users ? ;-)
Philippe, cheeky as ever

David Young wrote:

Xavier wrote:

I'd like to use a lens on the Digilux that create the distorsion / vignetting equivalent to the Lomo.

Ah, my friend, you may get the distortion & vignetting, but how will you duplicate the light leaks???

Seriously, in Seattle, last week, I stopped by the large (red) camera store - Glazers - and found a magazine devoted to Lomographers and lomography. It's title? "Light Leaks"!!!!

David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net
Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net

Keep your friends updated— even when you’re not signed in.