[LRflex] Whitby Harbour - Flights of Fancy - correction

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:41:03 +0200

Sorry, Andy,
it was late yesterday and I misread your mail, there is another shop in Whitby called Flights of Fantasy which is as I described. The one on the Marine Cafe shot is a place that has a 10-seat 3D simulator showing rides/flights - actually quite a load of fun.
Cheers
Douglas

Andy Wagner wrote:
I can relate to working to hard. Especially liked the evening light shot. Quick question; in the shot "Marine Cafe" i noticed the shop next door "flights of Fancy" Tell me they sell kites and assorted flying parafanalia.

*/Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>/* wrote:

    The first page and a bit of some snapshots from our recent vacation

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Whitby/Harbour/?g2_page=1

    Still a working harbour, Whitby has one of the few fishing fleets
    left
    in the UK, and also inshore fishing for crabs, lobster and salmon.
    The
    small boat is a Whitby Coble,with a winch on the gunwhales used for
    hauling in salmon nets.

    Hope you like them
    Douglas (working too hard and wishing we were there)

Regards
YXAndy