[LRflex] Re: Which would be your choice?

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:09:34 -0700

Hi David,

It's a no brainer!!!!!!!  Number 2 without question!! Clean open image , you
can see the spectators, after all the idea is to show the public go to these
kinds of events at Logan lake or wherever, riders face and the lean to the
animal is spectacular! No point to even consider 1 or 3.

Done over, that's it forget any other considerations! Because there isn't
any comparison.

ted