[LRflex] Re: Which micro 4/3 to R adapter?

  • From: "Mike B." <funsky1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 21:06:47 -0700 (PDT)

I agree.
I WAS looking at buying a new EPL-1 but now can't afford to. For now...

I would have bought the` Novoflex Nikon 4/3rds adapter - because I have 20
Nikon lenses.
Then an R mount adapter - right now - only 2 R lenses....
I still have to wonder about weight on the camera lens mount from any older
Canon/Nikon/Leica R zoom or big tele....

Novoflex looks like the best but Olympus will be offering their in-house
converter adapters - However I have seen no pricing.

Steven Gandy at www.Cameraquest.com - shows a passle of choices - but WHO knows?

It seems from FlickR friends in Japan - there ARE several choices as the
Panasonic micro 4/3rd cams are hot there - with Leica lenses adapted...

Any of the readers from Japan - have advice??