[LRflex] Where we are... final report.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:49:01 -0700

All:

I want to thank each and every one of you, who made the effort to
email me with their country of residence.

This is, truly, a world-wide list - with members in 29
countries!  Some couple of observations...

[1]  Members in the US dominate the list, as one would expect,
comprising just under half our members, at 47%.  The other 53% is
made up of members from the other 28 countries on 4 continents. :-)

[2] We also have at least two ladies among us.  So watch your mouth, guys!  ;-)

The final breakdown is:

Argentina       1
Australia       5
Belgium 2
Canada  8
China   1
Finland 1
France  4
Germany 7
Greece  1
Holland 2
Hong Kong       3
Ireland 2
Italy   5
Korea   1
Luxembourg      1
Malaysia        1
New Zealand.    2
Philippines     1
Poland  1
Portugal        1
Singapore       2
Spain   1
Sweden  2
Switzerland     3
Turkey  1
Ukraine 1
United Kingdom  9
United States   62
Virgin Islands  1
Total:  132

According to Freelists, we have 232 members, so we are missing a full
100 members in our count!  Still, although they would change the
totals, they would not likely change the distribution percentages by much.

Thanks again, to all who responded.  I've found this very
interesting... and I hope you do, as well!

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Limited Edition Prints at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:  http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm