[LRflex] Re: Where we are...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 14:18:46 -0700

At 20/05/2006, you wrote:

>David,
>
>I wonder how many people followed your request and sent
>their information to you off-list, instead of to all of us.
>
>Jerry

I didn't keep track of that, Jerry.

But I do read every post to the list and all who responded on-list I
transferred to a census directory I maintain.

So they were counted, have no fear.

I know that many members prefer just to "lurk", but I'd hoped they
would respond to me, privately, even if they prefer not to post to the list.

As well, I felt it important to keep the 'clutter' down, on the
list.  Many members live in countries where they must pay, by the
minute (and often at quite high prices), for a phone connection to
the internet, and hundreds (had every one responded) of emails would
be an unnecessary financial burden to some of them.

The 91 includes all those who responded, on list and off.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Limited Edition Prints at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:  http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm