[LRflex] Re: Where is mee food?

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 22:19:49 +0200

David,

The camera was on the floor and myself trying to distract the dog.

When using the Digilux in live view, it asks for single auto focus mode, that
mean that every time you depress the shutter button it does a focus evaluation

I moved the camera sidewise to get a better focus and then I used the F stop to
use the DOF, hoping to grab the eyes (I remember the course from your DVD,
simple but efficient collection of rules).

But obviosuly I failed. It was dusk and time to set up for dinner.

As you say a happy snap before dinner.....

My partner Ayda was pleased with the focus on the nose, which has a very single
appeal....

Well, Digital helps you to try out and just discard the worst. This one was the
best over a set of 10 in various mode.

Keep it trying, that's digital world!

Xavier F. BILLE

Maisons-Alfort - France.