[LRflex] Re: What photographer's do...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:23:13 -0700

Philippe wrote:

>  euh, to keep the thread on track, let me say I was so happy so see
> a bunch a listers enjoying themselves like kids with new toys.
>Good on you guys.
>
>I wish I had been there to share the precious moments.

Good Morning, Philippe!

I too, wish you could have joined us, mon Ami. It was a delightful, 3
hour lunch, with wonderful conversations.

>Thanks for sharing David,

My pleasure.  There will be a few more pics, in the next few days, to
share. We should even get to meet  the award winning photographer, Dave Eagles.

>my warmest regards to our mentor, namely Doctor Ted.

Consider that done!

David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net