[LRflex] Re: What photographer's do...

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 11:44:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello David,
   I love how your series of images show the 'personal' side of picture people
getting together. We're all humans and that means we're quirky and express that
quirkiness with cameras. Wish I was there for the lecture! These photo-forums
are really nice, but the in person thing still is important - especially when
one can be a part of a group event like his lecture.
Query! - Which lens is Dr. Ted shooting with on his M8?

I'm guessing 24mm - I am fairly sure it's a 'modern' lens from the "asph" I
think is engraved on the top of the lens.

Richard in Michigan

- James M. Barrie