[LRflex] Re: What Fun!

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Aram Langhans" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 19:21:09 -0700

In a message dated 18/06/2011, Aram Langhans said ...

> Pretty nice stuff, even if the day was not to your liking.  Manual exposure
> or did the software blend it that well?  How long did it take to chew on 40
> shots?  I suspect PS5 would take quite some time.  Enough to make a cup of
> hot coco and perhaps even make a few cookies to eat as well.  I have never
> tried so many.

> Were they RAW or JPEG shots you start out with?  Maybe I should read the
> link...

Hi Aram!

I shoot everything in RAW, but for this purpose, the images were developed
to jpegs, prior to assembly.

As for time... it will digest 40 images and do a wonderful job of piecing
the puzzle together, in about 90 seconds.

Just home from a rodeo, and took some images of an interesting (to me)
valley.   About 30 shots or so, all hand held.  We'll see if I got enough
overlap!

Watch this space!

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA